18 May 2011

There are people who hate the rain. It's gross out, they say. But this same rain makes flowers bloom and not you too? Or maybe you're so beyond nature that you've used your magical human powers to simulate the chemical reaction between an oxygen and two hydrogen molecules, and rendered the drinking water provided by rain useless? Well, that's fine. But me, personally, I love the rain. It rained on my graduation day. We were outside in the middle of Wallace Wade because there was no rain location. The first time in over 16 years that there had been no sunshine. And even with my perm, I didn't mind. That morning, my daddy said that rain brings blessings. Coming from the man that taught me that fail to prepare is to prepare to fail, I heeded his prayer and stopped using umbrellas.

1 comment:

  1. hahah my complaints?? I don't hate it, but I'm OVER it...

    ReplyDelete