06 April 2011

"willow trees are flexible. their slender, supple branches bend with the wind. this makes them more resistant to breaking when the weather becomes wild and is hostile to most other trees. follow the example of the willow today, Sagittarius. someone may enter your life today and attempt to wreak havoc. this individual may be bad-tempered or overpowering. if you try to resist by reacting in the same way, you will break. although the outcome may not involve a loss of any kind, it will leave you feeling emotionally battered. but if you can bend, you will feel enlightened instead."

-------

I felt so overwhelmed last night. frustrated for the past couple of months. wondering what I'd gotten myself into, and having to realize that I can't change my environment, and can't keep changing environments every time I'm unhappy with the management. that there's something going on here, a lesson to be learned---I have to not change myself, but how I react to what's going on around me.

-------

"you just keep being your smiling, bubbly self," he said. "set the example."

1 comment:

  1. My quote of life when I was younger was "it's not what happens to you but how you react to what happens." I think we really give too much power to the circumstances in our life and not enough to what we can do to adapt and thrive in them. Adapt and thrive sister :)

    ReplyDelete